Diễn đàn 9x
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn 9x

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

asian singles - Need u to do me hard

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
AlburyWo
Khách viếng thăm

asian singles  - Need u to do me hard Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: asian singles - Need u to do me hard   asian singles  - Need u to do me hard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:53 am

Sunshine Coast free online dating - Student looking for fun My name is Susan GALE i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Launceston free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating singles in Bathurst free online dating Queensland dating dating chat Im a gemini and enjoy going out to clubs and social gathering to have a good time. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If youre strong with stamina then Im interested. im a really outgoin persno. I also love being wit other people!! Im really affectionate and love getting to know people!! So hit me up if your interested!! You know that Romantic book you could pick up and read it and then just say, I wish I was that person in that book. I want that type of romance. True love. Im ready 2 start a family and if that scares u dont talk 2 me. I love my life. I love to try new and different things. I am easy going and always up to do whatever. I can have fun at whatever I am doing. I love to spend time with my family and friends. My family is very important to me and I am looking for a guy that is very family oriented. I am a very laid back person with a very good sense of humor and a great personality. I enjoy going to the movies, going bowling, and playing pool. I also enjoy staying home and enjoy some good rough sex. I'm just looking for some one who just the same. im a good hearted pretty girl who has been hurt to many times im lookin for a long term relationship with no bs lies games or drama!!! i have been lonely for too long!!! i need someone to cuddle with!!! i wana meet people who r wanting a real relationship!!!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down

asian singles - Need u to do me hard
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Diễn đàn 9x :: kho phần mềm & thủ thuật :: phần mềm chuyên dụng-
Chuyển đến